ARYS Tactil Trench raven
Full length parka cut from Outlast®* Technology fabric.
- full length, 2 way zip closure
- overlapping wind guard with snap and magnetic closure
- internal breast pocket
- external utility zipped pocket
- utility pocket on left sleeve
- shoulder carrying straps
- adjustable hood
- main fabric: 60% polyester, 32% viscose, 8% polyester
- midlayer: 100% polyester Outlast®
- lining: 100% polyester
- padding: 90% recycled polyester, 10% poyester
*Outlast® technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast® technology is comparable to ice in a drink; as it changes from solid to liquid, it absorbs heat and cools the drink, keeping that drink at the desired temperature for longer. Outlast® phase change materials work in the same way, but are microencapsulated to be permanently enclosed and protected in a polymer shell. We call microencapsulated phase change materials Thermocules™.
This encapsulation process makes the Thermocules™ exceptionally durable for many applications. These Thermocules™ can be incorporated into fabrics and fibers and have the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat. This gives any product containing Outlast® technology the ability to continually regulate skin’s microclimate. As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released.